Spayed cat food: turkey, chicken, beets
Improved formula: even more animal protein and healthy ingredients!
BOWL WOW Turkey, Chicken and Beetroot is a complete diet for cats whose health requires special attention. One of the top priorities when choosing a diet for spayed pets is weight control, as they are less active than non-spayed pets. A meal that has the ideal calorie profile for your diet — lower in fat and higher in natural fiber for faster satiety — was developed in collaboration with veterinary nutritionists.
- 78.5% high quality animal protein. This figure is calculated by veterinary nutritionists and enables to provide the necessary amino acids to the cat's body without excessive load on the kidneys.
- The peas in the composition has a low glycemic index, which allows you to control blood sugar levels and helps prevent diabetes. This is especially important for overweight animals.
- Reduced calcium, phosphorus and magnesium to prevent urolithiasis.
- Natural, easy-to-digest fiber (from beets, carrots, plantain fiber, and fucus) nourishes the intestinal microflora, aids in digestion, and aids in the elimination of hair.
- Fucus is a source of natural iodine and supports the immune system.
- L-carnitine for proper fat metabolism and support of the pet's liver.
- Balance of vitamins and minerals to support the normal functioning of all body systems.
- No synthetic preservatives, flavorings, flavor enhancers, or GMOs.
- Compliance with FEDIAF, NRC feed requirements and Russian GOST R 55453-2022.
Dehydrated poultry 32% (chicken 22%, turkey 10%), rice, peas, dehydrated fish 6%, chicken fat, vitamins and minerals, purified beef protein, brewer's yeast, dehydrated egg, beet pulp, fish oil, carrot, chicory, plantain fiber, fucus, yucca schidiger, rosemary, L-carnitine.
Nutritional value per 100 g: protein: 33 g, fat: 12.5 g, fiber: 2.5 g, ash: 6.1 g, moisture: no more than 10 g, calcium: 0.9 g, phosphorus: 0.7 g, potassium: 0.8 g, magnesium: 0.09 g, iron: 11 mg, selenium: 40 mcg, copper: 1.1 mg, zinc: 9 mg, manganese: 1.5 mg, iodine: 0.2 mg, vitamin A: 1600 MU, vitamin D: 70 MU, vitamin E: 30 mg, thiamine (vitamin B1): 1 mg, riboflavin (vitamin B2): 1 mg, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 1.5 mg, pyridoxine (vitamin B6): 0.8 mg, folic acid (vitamin B9): 40 mcg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12): 4 mcg, choline: 300 mg, vitamin C: 40 mg, linoleic acid: 1.5 g, EPA + DHA: 0.09 g, taurine: 220 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg. Energy value per 100 grams: 373 kcal / 1560 kJ.
The product may contain leftover DNA traces of other ingredients of animal or plant origin in microquantities due to the technological features of the feed manufacturing process.