Kitten food: turkey, chicken, blueberries
Improved formula: even more animal protein and healthy ingredients!
For the growing body of kittens, we have developed a full-fat formula with increased protein content to provide inquisitive kittens with the energy they need. The proper development of the brain, immune system, and other bodily systems is supported by a variety of vitamins and minerals, including omega-3, taurine, thiamine and prebiotics.
- Increased content of high quality animal protein in the composition - 83%. This figure is calculated by veterinary nutritionists and allows you to provide your kitten's growing body with the necessary amino acids without putting too much strain on the kidneys.
- Natural dietary fiber (from flax seeds, pumpkin seeds and spinach) does not irritate the gastrointestinal tract and gently supports its function.
- Taurine and thiamine (vitamin B1) for proper nervous system development, immunity, metabolism, and vision and heart support.
- Increased omega-3 (fish oil) for proper brain development, hearing and vision.
- Prebiotics for proper formation of gut microflora and immune system.
- Antioxidants to inhibit the oxidative processes that accompany active kitten growth.
- Balance of vitamins and minerals to support the normal functioning of all body systems.
- No synthetic preservatives, flavorings, flavor enhancers, or GMOs.
- Compliance with FEDIAF, NRC feed requirements and Russian GOST R 55453-2022.
Dehydrated poultry 32% (turkey 22%, chicken 10%), rice, peas, chicken fat, dehydrated fish 9%, vitamins and minerals, purified beef protein, brewer's yeast, fish oil, dehydrated egg, flax seed, beet pulp, chicory, spirulina, pumpkin, yucca schidigera, rosemary, spinach, blueberry, L-carnitine.
Nutritional value per 100 g: protein: 34 g, fat: 17 g, fiber: 3.5 g, ash: 7 g, moisture: no more than 10 g, calcium: 1.4 g, phosphorus: 1 g, potassium: 0.9 g, magnesium: 0.12 g, iron: 18 mg, selenium: 60 mcg, copper: 1.8 mg, zinc: 14 mg, manganese: 2.3 mg, iodine: 0.3 mg, vitamin A: 2000 MU, vitamin D: 80 MU, vitamin E: 50 mg, thiamine (vitamin B1): 1.5 mg, riboflavin (vitamin B2): 1.4 mg, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 2 mg, pyridoxine (vitamin B6): 0.9 mg, folic acid (vitamin B9): 50 mcg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12): 6 mcg, choline: 310 mg, vitamin C: 50 mg, linoleic acid: 2 g, EPA + DHA: 0.15 g, taurine: 320 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg. Energy value per 100 grams: 395 kcal / 1653 kJ.
The product may contain leftover DNA traces of other ingredients of animal or plant origin in microquantities due to the technological features of the feed manufacturing process.