Dog food for medium breeds: turkey, chicken, rice, beets
BOWL WOW complete food with turkey, chicken, rice and beet is specially formulated for medium-sized dogs. In addition to a full range of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and trace elements, it contains ingredients to support immunity, joints and care for the proper digestion of your pet. Kibble size of 12–14 mm in diameter is developed specially for medium breed dogs.
- 70% high quality animal protein in the composition. This figure is calculated by veterinary nutritionists and allows you to provide the necessary amino acids to your dog's body without putting too much strain on the kidneys.
- Peas and whole barley in the formula have a low glycemic index, which allows you to control blood sugar levels and helps prevent diabetes. This is especially important for overweight animals.
- Chondroprotective compounds (glucosamine and chondroitin) to support healthy joint development.
- L-carnitine for proper fat metabolism and support of the pet's liver.
- Natural dietary fiber (from pumpkin and beets) does not irritate the gastrointestinal tract and gently supports its function.
- Prebiotics to support gut microflora and the immune system.
- Balance of vitamins and minerals to support the normal functioning of all body systems.
- No synthetic preservatives, flavorings, flavor enhancers, or GMOs.
- Compliance with FEDIAF, AAFCO, NRC feed requirements and Russian GOST R 55453-2022.
Dehydrated poultry 25% (turkey 15%, chicken 10%), rice, peas, whole barley, chicken fat, dehydrated fish, beet pulp, bran, brewer's yeast, vitamins and minerals, pumpkin, fish oil, rosemary, chondroprotective compounds (glucosamine and chondroitin), yucca schidigera, L-carnitine.
Nutritional value per 100 g: protein: 25.5 g, fat: 14 g, fiber: 3 g, ash: 5.9 g, moisture: no more than 10 g, calcium: 0.9 g, phosphorus: 0.7 g, potassium: 0.7 g, magnesium: 0.11 g, copper 1.5 mg, zinc: 11 mg, manganese: 2 mg, iron: 18 mg, iodine: 240 mcg, selenium: 55 mcg, vitamin A: 1900 MU, vitamin D3: 60 MU, vitamin E: 40 mg, vitamin C: 40 mg, thiamine (vitamin B1): 1.3 mg, riboflavin (vitamin B2): 1.1 mg, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 1.8 mg, pyridoxine (vitamin B6): 0.9 mg, folic acid (vitamin B9): 50 mcg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12): 5 mcg, choline: 220 mg, linoleic acid: 2 g, the EPA and DHA amounts (omega-3): 90 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, glucosamine: 120 mg, chondroitin: 80 mg. Energy value per 100 grams: 379 kcal / 1585.74 kJ.
The product may contain leftover DNA traces of other ingredients of animal or plant origin in microquantities due to the technological features of the feed manufacturing process.