Puppy food for small breeds: turkey, rice, spinach
BOWL WOW complete food with turkey, rice, and spinach is a formula designed specifically for puppies and takes into account the characteristics of small breeds because the foundation of health must be laid at an early age. The diet has a high protein content, as well as all the essential fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals, as well as specific nutrients to support the immune system and healthy joints. Kibble size of 7–9 mm in diameter is developed specially for small breed puppies.
- Increased content of high quality animal protein in the ingredients - 75%. This figure is calculated by veterinary nutritionists and allows you to provide your puppy's growing body with the necessary amino acids without putting too much strain on the kidneys.
- Natural dietary fiber (from beets, pumpkin and spinach) does not irritate the gastrointestinal tract and gently supports its function.
- Chondroprotective compounds (glucosamine and chondroitin) to support healthy joint development.
- Increased omega-3 (fish oil) for proper brain development, hearing and vision.
- Prebiotics for proper formation of gut microflora and immune system.
- Antioxidants to inhibit the oxidative processes that accompany active puppy growth.
- Balance of vitamins and minerals to support the normal functioning of all body systems.
- No synthetic preservatives, flavorings, flavor enhancers, or GMOs.
- Compliance with FEDIAF, AAFCO, NRC feed requirements and Russian GOST R 55453-2022.
Dehydrated turkey 25%, rice, peas, whole barley, chicken fat, dehydrated fish, beet pulp, brewer's yeast, vitamins and minerals, fish oil, pumpkin, spinach, rosemary, echinacea extract, yucca schidigera, chondroprotective compounds (glucosamine and chondroitin), L-carnitine.
Nutritional value per 100 g: protein: 28 g, fat: 15.5 g, fiber: 3 g, ash: 7.3 g, moisture: no more than 10 g, calcium: 1.4 g, phosphorus: 1.2 g, potassium: 0.75 g, magnesium: 0.13 g, copper: 1.8 mg, zinc: 13 mg, manganese: 2.2 mg, iron: 22 mg, iodine: 250 mcg, selenium: 60 mcg, vitamin A: 2300 MU, vitamin D3: 70 MU, vitamin E: 50 mg, vitamin C: 50 mg, thiamine (vitamin B1): 1.5 mg, riboflavin (vitamin B2): 1.2 mg, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 2 mg, pyridoxine (vitamin B6): 1 mg, folic acid (vitamin B9): 55 mcg, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12): 6 mcg, choline: 240 mg, linoleic acid: 2 g, the EPA and DHA amounts (omega-3): 150 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, glucosamine: 60 mg, chondroitin: 50 mg. Energy value per 100 grams: 359 kcal / 1502.06 kJ.
The product may contain leftover DNA traces of other ingredients of animal or plant origin in microquantities due to the technological features of the feed manufacturing process.